About San Gabriel Presbyterian Church
At San Gabriel Presbyterian Church (SGPC), We Are A Community Of People United By Our Faith In God.
We Serve Christ By Our Fellowship Together And The Actions We Take To Better Our Community And The World.
We Are Friendly, Outgoing, Helpful And Excited To Share Our Worship And Learning Experiences With You.
- God is one, yet exists eternally in three persons - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of whom equally possess all the attributes of the deity. Jesus Christ is the "way, the truth, and the life."
- The Holy Spirit is active and present in the life of every believer and was sent into the world by the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit opens the Word of Life to us and guides and directs our daily lives as we allow.
- The Bible is inspired by God and through His Son, Jesus Christ, and is the Living Word.
- Salvation is totally a work of God's free grace through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ and is appropriated by faith.
- We comply with the Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (USA), which includes the Book of Confessions and the Book of Order.
For a detailed description of the statement of faith for the Presbyterian Church in the United States, please click here: PCUSA Brief Statement of Faith.
Our Mission is to Serve Families
We are each branches of Christ, and we bear his fruit as we minister to every generation by nurturing the young, caring for the aging, and providing fellowship and worship for all of God's children.